Free Deaf Awareness training
We are now offering training to community groups and charities. To book a place, click here.
You have an Equal Opportunities policy, so what’s the problem?
Policies are great but unless you put them into action, you risk affecting your financial resilience. Creating an inclusive workplace ensures everyone feels included (regardless of their diversity ‘label’) and is proven to increase productivity.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace can bring challenges, so we have created a training programme that will help you discover the information you need to be more inclusive, develop your policies
and practices and deliver an inclusive workplace.
Step 1: Discover
Step 2: Develop
Step 3: Deliver
Start your learning journey
and the difference between diversity and inclusion.
- Equality Act 2010
- Introduction to Diversity & Inclusion
- Deaf and Disability Awareness
- Hints and tips for cost-effective ways to be inclusive
- Understanding your customers and what they need
Putting inclusive ideas into practice
you apply what you have learned to your policies and practices, so you can start the journey towards creating an inclusive workplace.
- Moving forward from Equality Act compliance
- Helping you understand the customer landscape
- Communication tactics
- Disability Confident workshop
- BSL/ Deaf Awareness workshop
- Workplace etiquette: making the workplace inclusive
- Meeting your customers basic needs
- Understanding how to help employees become more productive
Embedding inclusivity into organisation culture
- Deaf Awareness to the workplace
- Disability Confidence to the workplace
- Embed inclusive practice for staff & customers
- Recruitment: identifying barriers to finding the right staff
- improve employee well being and productivity
- increase confidence meeting customers needs
- increase your customer base
Subscribe to our Business newsletter