- 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- 2-hour sessions
- Online and paper-based resources to use for practise
- Fingerspell names, places and when to use fingerspelling
- Number related signs e.g. dates, time and quantity
- People and animal related signs, including how to describe them
- Different types of transport, directions and travel signs
Location: Broughton Pavillion , Milton Keynes
Our BSL Level 1 follows the iBSL accredited course structure. You will learn a range of vocabulary such as food, people, pets and work so you can have a variety of discussions using BSL. This course will suit you if you want to communicate with family or friends who sign, enhance your current skillset or looking to change career.
You will practice conversation and understanding (receptive) skills in classroom sessions.
At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.